• History requires sorting out the true from the false and careful sifting of evidence.
• History will challenge you through lots of arguments, lots of shared discoveries and lots of fun.
• The strong theoretical basis provides an undergraduate familiarity with the various issues and trends in the society at local, national and global level and gives access to proper methods of articulation and presentation in tune with the changing needs and requirements.
• The new approach opens up a terrain of knowledge much wider than what is given through the discipline based way of teaching and learning.
• Above all the course shall offer unlimited opportunities to students in future for instance in higher studies, research, in the preparation of all competitive and related examinations.
• Examine key historical trends, periods and events.
• Study with trained lecturers employing innovative and exciting teaching techniques such as interactive lectures,scenario exercises and debate-discussions.
• Personal attention
• Candidates after completing their course may come across various job opportunities offered by reputed private as well as government organizations.
• Assignments and Practice sessions to improve language skills.
• Continuous monitoring and evaluation of a student's performance.
BA in History is a Three year program consisting of Six Semesters.
• Syllabus: MG University syllabus.
• Eligibility: Eligibility for applying the course is Plus Two or Equivalent as per the MG university norms.
• Professionally managed institution
• Faculty members with several years of experience in teaching the school curriculum.
• Every teacher undergoes an in-house training program which helps him deliver the concepts in an easy to understand manner. The faculties are trained to help students realize their potential.
• Interactive Classes aimed at continuous evaluation and remedial action.
• Well researched and exhaustive study material.
• Regular doubt clarifying sessions for remedial action.
• Highly effective test series for continuous assessment.
• Regular feedback to parents regarding the progress of the student.
Regular Batch: 9.30am to 01.30pm
Morning batch: 07.00am to 9.00am
Sunday batch: 10.00am to 3.30pm