Tandem offers Entrance Exam Coaching like JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) – For Engineering aspirants, NEET – for Medical aspirants of Class 11 & 12. The course covers the areas of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry wrt JEE and Physics, Chemistry and Biology wrt NEET. Our course and tests are structured in such a way that inculcates the habit of application of concepts thereby paving way for effective learning.
• Students those who want a promising career in Engineering and Medical field are provided with extraordinary coaching which will mold them into Brilliant Doctors and Engineers.
• We provide study materials that are pertinent and can help the student in cracking the exam of their choice.
• The study materials that we provide are subject to periodic revisions.
• The resources that we have with us will definitely be a worthwhile opportunity that you can grab to fulfill your dreams.
For each student of NEET course we provide the following books
• Biology Study Material
• Physics Study Material
• Chemistry Study Material
Regular Tests are conducted and mock exams.
• Course methodology is aimed at helping the students understand all concepts thoroughly.
• It helps them develop a logical approach to Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, for more effective learning.
• It lays stress on application of concepts.
• The course has a comprehensive coverage of Mathematics, Physics Chemistry and Biology encompassing the syllabi of the major boards (State, CBSE and ICSE)
• Professionally managed institution
• Faculty members with several years of experience in teaching the school curriculum.
• Every teacher undergoes an in-house training program which helps him deliver the concepts in an easy to understand manner. The faculties are trained to help students realize their potential.
• Interactive Classes aimed at continuous evaluation and remedial action.
• Well researched and exhaustive study material.
• Regular doubt clarifying sessions for remedial action.
• Highly effective test series for continuous assessment.
• Regular feedback to parents regarding the progress of the student.